On Receipt Ceramic Membrane, How Will Client Store Them?
On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the application
The product should be stored in its original packaging, under the following conditions:
Store the product in clean, well-vented, dry and odorless rooms between 0°C and 45°C (32°F and 113°F). Do not expose to direct sunlight. The original packaging should only be removed shortly before installing the product. Careful handling during in-house transportation must be adhered to.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu retains complete control over the entire ceramic manufacturing process (support, membrane layers) and the module specifications (gaskets, housings), insuring the reliability of the final product...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane elements are manufactured from pure α-Al2O3, the chemical stable form of Al2O3. Membranes are made of Al2O3, ZrO2 or TiO2 depending on pore size. Due to fine nuanced manufacturing st...view
- December 27, 2018Other methods of sanitation currently employed, particularly in the food and beverage and bio-industries include:a. Circulation of water and ozoneb. Circulation of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid...view
- December 27, 2018Sizing solutions recovery Indigo recovery Washing effluents Dye baths Washing water with inks from gum printing originAlkaline baths from printed circuits Black liquorsCoating effluent Paper pulp blea...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view