On Receipt Ceramic Membrane, How Will Client Store Them?
On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the application
The product should be stored in its original packaging, under the following conditions:
Store the product in clean, well-vented, dry and odorless rooms between 0°C and 45°C (32°F and 113°F). Do not expose to direct sunlight. The original packaging should only be removed shortly before installing the product. Careful handling during in-house transportation must be adhered to.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu retains complete control over the entire ceramic manufacturing process (support, membrane layers) and the module specifications (gaskets, housings), insuring the reliability of the final product...view
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018The thermal stability of ceramic membrane determines that it can be operated at high temperatures for a long time. This advantage is particularly suitable for treating feed with high temperature or th...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- November 1, 2018Membrane fouling is a major obstacle to wide spread application of the membrane. It is the phenomenon whereby the membrane permeated flux decreases and the transmembrane pressure (TMP) rise with the p...view