On Receipt Ceramic Membrane, How Will Client Store Them?
On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the application
The product should be stored in its original packaging, under the following conditions:
Store the product in clean, well-vented, dry and odorless rooms between 0°C and 45°C (32°F and 113°F). Do not expose to direct sunlight. The original packaging should only be removed shortly before installing the product. Careful handling during in-house transportation must be adhered to.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Sizing solutions recovery Indigo recovery Washing effluents Dye baths Washing water with inks from gum printing originAlkaline baths from printed circuits Black liquorsCoating effluent Paper pulp blea...view
- November 1, 2018Membrane fouling is a major obstacle to wide spread application of the membrane. It is the phenomenon whereby the membrane permeated flux decreases and the transmembrane pressure (TMP) rise with the p...view
- December 27, 2018The thermal stability of ceramic membrane determines that it can be operated at high temperatures for a long time. This advantage is particularly suitable for treating feed with high temperature or th...view
- November 1, 2018During filtration by means of ceramic membrane made by JIUWU the medium to be filtered flows through the channels of the membrane carrier. All particles whose size exceeds the pore radius of the membr...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane needs to be used and operated in normal operating procedures. The following conditions and chemicals of operation are absolutely not allowed, because it may destroy or damage ceramic ...view