1. The membrane elements have passed the water test before leaving the factory, and are stored with 1% sodium sulfite solution, and then vacuum-packed with oxygen isolation bags.
2. The membrane element must be kept in a wet state all the time. Even if it is necessary to temporarily open the same package in order to confirm the quantity of the same package, it must be done in a state that does not damage the plastic bag, and this state should be kept until the time of use.
3. Membrane elements are best stored at a low temperature of 5 to 10 °C. When storing in an environment where the temperature exceeds 10°C, choose a well-ventilated place, and avoid direct sunlight, and the storage temperature should not exceed 35°C.
4. If the membrane element freezes, physical damage will occur, so take thermal insulation measures and do not freeze it.
5. When stacking membrane elements, the packing box should not exceed 5 layers, and make sure that the carton is kept dry.
1. The membrane element must always be kept in a dark place, the storage temperature should not exceed 35 ℃, and direct sunlight should be avoided.
2. There is a risk of freezing when the temperature is below 0 °C, so anti-freezing measures should be taken.
3. In order to prevent the growth of microorganisms in the short-term storage, transportation and system standby of the membrane element, it is necessary to use pure water or reverse osmosis product water to prepare a sodium sulfite (food grade) protective solution with a concentration of 500 to 1,000 ppm and a pH of 3 to 6 to soak the element. Usually, Na2S2O5 is used, which reacts with water to form bisulfite: Na2S2O5+H2O-2NaHSO3.
4. After soaking the membrane element in the preservation solution for about 1 hour, take the membrane element out of the solution and pack it in an oxygen isolation bag, seal the bag and label it with the packaging date.
5. After the membrane elements that need to be preserved are repackaged, the preservation conditions are the same as those of the new membrane elements.
6. The concentration and pH of the preservation solution should be kept within the above range, and should be checked regularly. If there is a possibility of deviation from the above range, the preservation solution should be prepared again.
7. The film should not be kept dry under any circumstances.
8. In addition, a formaldehyde solution with a concentration (mass percent concentration) of 0.2%-0.3% can also be used as the preservation solution. Formaldehyde is a stronger microbicidal agent than sodium bisulfate and does not contain oxygen in its composition. As a leading ceramic membrane supplier in China, Jiuwu Hi-Tech has been focusing on the research and development of advanced ceramic membrane technology.