Untreated water is actually a mixture that can be separated by membranes because of their different physical or chemical properties. We use these differences to separate them. Substances with the same properties are called elements and compounds, and the more similar the properties of elements and compounds that cannot be separated, the more difficult it is to separate. Vice versa. The process of membrane separation has become an important process for industrial gas separation, aqueous separation, separation and purification of chemicals and biochemical products. Membrane separation is widely used in food and beverage processing, industrial wastewater treatment, large-scale air separation, hydrometallurgy, gas and liquid fuel production, and petrochemical production.
1. Catalyst recovery. The technology of ceramic membrane separation solves the problem of catalyst waste that is unavoidable in traditional processes or entering downstream processes to affect product quality.
2. Dehydration of high-purity solvent. Such as acetonitrile dehydration can reach 99.5%, it has mature and stable application. There are also alcohols, ethers, ketones, esters, etc.
3. The technology of ceramic membrane separation is used for oil-water separation. For example, in the field of coal chemical oil-water separation, it can separate emulsified oil and ultra-fine catalyst particles in water, and the removal rate of emulsified oil can reach more than 90%. The catalyst removal rate is as high as 99%. They have all been used maturely.
4. Reuse of lye in chemical fiber industry. For example, chemical fiber industry waste lye (hemicellulose content 35-55g/L, NaOH content 180-220g/L) can be reused after comprehensive ceramic membrane treatment, which also solves the problem of environmental protection discharge.
5. The application of ceramic membrane separation technology in the field of plant extraction. Such as Jerusalem artichoke inulin extraction, blueberry anthocyanin extraction, purple potato anthocyanin extraction, tartary buckwheat flavonoid extraction, stevia sugar extraction from stevia leaves, sugarcane green juice dehydration and purification (raw sugar, white sugar), Luo Han Guo extraction, Pueraria lobata extraction Wait.
6. The industry of biomedical fermentation. It is used in lincomycin alkaline solution purification, L-tryptophan decolorization treatment, iron dextran desalting and impurity removal and threonine and other projects. At the same time, in modern antibiotic industrial production, it can also replace traditional refining techniques such as adsorption, precipitation, solvent extraction, ion exchange, etc.
7. Application of ceramic membrane separation technology in chlor-alkali industry. In the process of brine purification in the chlor-alkali industry, the application of ceramic membranes has advantages that are difficult to achieve with traditional purification and filtration technologies. It can also be used for brine vacuum salt production, and the quality of the solid salt produced is higher than that of the clarification process. It is used as high quality table salt or chlor-alkali salt.
8. Silicon powder recovery of diamond wire cutting fluid in new energy and solar energy industries. This is also a new application that recycles silicon fume and brings investment income to photovoltaic companies. At the same time, it also greatly assists in solving the problem of environmental protection emissions.