Membrane separation technology has been widely concerned and applied in various fields due to its energy saving, high efficiency, compact equipment and convenient operation. According to the different materials of the membrane, membranes can be divided into inorganic membranes and organic membranes. Compared with organic membranes, inorganic membranes have the characteristics of high chemical stability, high mechanical strength, and strong antifouling performance, and have begun to replace organic membranes in sewage treatment.
1. Resistance of high temperature and corrosion: The inorganic film has a high degree of stability in the environment of high temperature, acidity and microbial corrosion. Theoretically, a well-treated ceramic membrane can withstand high temperatures around 600°C, any PH value and various corrosive environments. At present, there is no polymer material film with such wide applicability.
2. Easy to clean: Due to the high corrosion resistance of the ceramic membrane, it can dissolve solid blockages with strong acid, clean oily deposits with lye, and treat protein gels blocked on the membrane with enzyme-containing cleaning agents. The ceramic membrane element has an asymmetric structure, so the recoil method can be used to remove the dirt outside the membrane.
3. Easy to sterilize: it can use high-temperature steam or high-pressure cooking to sterilize the membrane, and can also sterilize and sterilize in a chlor-alkali environment.
4. Good mechanical function: The ceramic membrane has high structural stability, and it does not deform under certain pressure. It does not swell in any solvent and can withstand abrasion by solid particles.
5. The service life of the membrane is long: It can keep the separation function unchanged after repeated high temperature cleaning, which is 3 to 5 times longer than the service life of the organic membrane.
1. Application in wine: In the process of wine (vinegar) clarification in the wine industry, the market for inorganic membranes is very large. In the filtration of wine, the main policy is to remove yeast and bacterial cells, especially it is hoped that cross-flow filtration with membranes can be performed without pretreatment. In this way, the pressing, centrifugation, diatomaceous earth filtration and other processes in the traditional process can be partially or completely cancelled, which will bring huge changes to the wine industry.
2. Application in fermentation broth: Take the monosodium glutamate extraction process as an example, the inorganic membrane sterilizes glutamic acid by microfiltration, which completes the continuous operation of sterilization, washing and concentration, and the sterilization rate reaches 99.98%.
3. Research on enzyme membrane reactor: Inorganic membrane is an ideal enzyme reactor. When some hydrolases hydrolyze macromolecular substances, the hydrolyzed product provides a membrane with a certain pore size for small molecules, and the reactants cannot pass through the membrane. Then it keeps accelerating the reaction in a positive direction.