Ro membrane technology is a separation technology developed in the 1960s, which mainly relies on the pressure of reverse osmosis membrane to separate solute and solvent. Later, this application technology was widely used, and it is relatively common in various fields such as medicine and food and beverage.
1. The purpose of water supply is different. Nowadays, ro membrane technology is becoming more and more advanced. After continuous extension and development, in addition to being widely used in industry, the cleaned water source is used in household drinking water to meet the needs of kitchen water. The permeable membrane is mostly used for washing.
2. The production standards are also different. Compared with the osmosis membrane, the production standard of the reverse osmosis membrane is higher. The general production qualification standard of the osmosis membrane is 100 colonies per milliliter, while the number of colonies per milliliter of the reverse osmosis membrane reaches 20. With 4 times the difference.
3. The aperture size is different. The pore size of the ro membrane technology is only 1/100 of the pore size of the osmotic membrane, and it can also remove some pollutants with very small organic molecules in the water, such as organic pesticide pollution and organic chemical pollution, while the ordinary osmosis membrane is up to no such effect.
1. The separated impurities are different. First of all, these two membranes can separate impurities in water by the action of pressure. However, the UF membrane can mainly remove impurities with high molecular mass in the aqueous solution, such as colloidal particles and so on. Reverse osmosis membranes also require the aid of pressure to screen out impurities, but such membranes can be designed to reject molecules of a specific size. For example, UF membranes, which cannot filter out salts and electrolytes. But reverse osmosis membranes can easily screen out salt and electrolyte substances.
2. The use of pressure is different. The difference between the UF membrane and the reverse osmosis membrane is that the pressure used by the two models will be different to a certain extent. The pressure required by the UF membrane is a little lower than that used by the reverse osmosis membrane, because it filters substances with larger molecular mass, and the required osmotic pressure requirements are relatively low.
3. Different industries require different refining effects. The reverse osmosis membrane adopts a high-precision membrane liquid separation technology, which can block the molecules of salt and impurities dissolved in the water from the membrane, providing a better effect for the electronic industry to extract pure water. The type of membrane is generally selected according to the requirements of pure water extraction and the difference in operating pressure.