What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu ceramic membrane resist repeated chemical or thermal sanitizing cycles. Their wide range of pH compatibility enables the filtration of acid or base solutions. They are also compatible with all o...view
- December 27, 2018Other methods of sanitation currently employed, particularly in the food and beverage and bio-industries include:a. Circulation of water and ozoneb. Circulation of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018High performance sealing assemblies;Industrial or sanitary design ;Module material is stainless steel, FRPP, Titanium or customized on demand;Customized ceramic membrane module can also be considered ...view
- December 27, 2018Yes. Ceramic membrane machine can be designed with backpulsing unit. The backpulsing unit could keep ceramic membrane clean during running. It is a kind of cleaning unit.view