What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- November 1, 2018During filtration by means of ceramic membrane made by JIUWU the medium to be filtered flows through the channels of the membrane carrier. All particles whose size exceeds the pore radius of the membr...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane manufactured by JIUWU HI-TECH is used for liquids separation in a cross-flow filtration way which is different from dead-end filtration.Dead-end filtration means the fluids flow is ve...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018After mounting the equipment: Fill the equipment with desalted water. Do not use normal water, chalk inside normal water can reduce the flow rate. Start your equipment and start a normal filtration ru...view
- December 27, 2018The thermal stability of ceramic membrane determines that it can be operated at high temperatures for a long time. This advantage is particularly suitable for treating feed with high temperature or th...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane elements are manufactured from pure α-Al2O3, the chemical stable form of Al2O3. Membranes are made of Al2O3, ZrO2 or TiO2 depending on pore size. Due to fine nuanced manufacturing st...view