What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view
- November 1, 2018Membrane fouling is a major obstacle to wide spread application of the membrane. It is the phenomenon whereby the membrane permeated flux decreases and the transmembrane pressure (TMP) rise with the p...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu retains complete control over the entire ceramic manufacturing process (support, membrane layers) and the module specifications (gaskets, housings), insuring the reliability of the final product...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu ceramic membrane resist repeated chemical or thermal sanitizing cycles. Their wide range of pH compatibility enables the filtration of acid or base solutions. They are also compatible with all o...view