What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- December 27, 2018On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the applicationThe product should be stored in its...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane manufactured by JIUWU HI-TECH is used for liquids separation in a cross-flow filtration way which is different from dead-end filtration.Dead-end filtration means the fluids flow is ve...view
- December 27, 2018After mounting the equipment: Fill the equipment with desalted water. Do not use normal water, chalk inside normal water can reduce the flow rate. Start your equipment and start a normal filtration ru...view