What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu retains complete control over the entire ceramic manufacturing process (support, membrane layers) and the module specifications (gaskets, housings), insuring the reliability of the final product...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view
- December 27, 2018After mounting the equipment: Fill the equipment with desalted water. Do not use normal water, chalk inside normal water can reduce the flow rate. Start your equipment and start a normal filtration ru...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane needs to be used and operated in normal operating procedures. The following conditions and chemicals of operation are absolutely not allowed, because it may destroy or damage ceramic ...view