What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Other methods of sanitation currently employed, particularly in the food and beverage and bio-industries include:a. Circulation of water and ozoneb. Circulation of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- November 1, 2018During filtration by means of ceramic membrane made by JIUWU the medium to be filtered flows through the channels of the membrane carrier. All particles whose size exceeds the pore radius of the membr...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane manufactured by JIUWU HI-TECH is used for liquids separation in a cross-flow filtration way which is different from dead-end filtration.Dead-end filtration means the fluids flow is ve...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the applicationThe product should be stored in its...view