What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018From the perspective of microstructure, the inorganic ceramic membrane has two structures: "symmetric ceramic membrane" and "asymmetric ceramic membrane". Since asymmetric ceramic membrane has better ...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu retains complete control over the entire ceramic manufacturing process (support, membrane layers) and the module specifications (gaskets, housings), insuring the reliability of the final product...view
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- November 1, 2018Membrane fouling is a major obstacle to wide spread application of the membrane. It is the phenomenon whereby the membrane permeated flux decreases and the transmembrane pressure (TMP) rise with the p...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu ceramic membrane resist repeated chemical or thermal sanitizing cycles. Their wide range of pH compatibility enables the filtration of acid or base solutions. They are also compatible with all o...view