What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- November 1, 2018During filtration by means of ceramic membrane made by JIUWU the medium to be filtered flows through the channels of the membrane carrier. All particles whose size exceeds the pore radius of the membr...view
- December 27, 2018After mounting the equipment: Fill the equipment with desalted water. Do not use normal water, chalk inside normal water can reduce the flow rate. Start your equipment and start a normal filtration ru...view
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view
- December 27, 2018Sizing solutions recovery Indigo recovery Washing effluents Dye baths Washing water with inks from gum printing originAlkaline baths from printed circuits Black liquorsCoating effluent Paper pulp blea...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu ceramic membrane resist repeated chemical or thermal sanitizing cycles. Their wide range of pH compatibility enables the filtration of acid or base solutions. They are also compatible with all o...view