What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Yes, it is. Ceramic membrane is a kind of Cross-flow filtration which is a continuous process in which the feed stream moves parallel to the membrane filtration surface and purified liquid passes thro...view
- December 27, 2018On receipt, inspect the product and packaging for signs of damage. Check if the grade and part number of the item supplied meets the requirements for the applicationThe product should be stored in its...view
- December 27, 2018From the perspective of microstructure, the inorganic ceramic membrane has two structures: "symmetric ceramic membrane" and "asymmetric ceramic membrane". Since asymmetric ceramic membrane has better ...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Jiuwu ceramic membrane resist repeated chemical or thermal sanitizing cycles. Their wide range of pH compatibility enables the filtration of acid or base solutions. They are also compatible with all o...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane elements are manufactured from pure α-Al2O3, the chemical stable form of Al2O3. Membranes are made of Al2O3, ZrO2 or TiO2 depending on pore size. Due to fine nuanced manufacturing st...view