What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane needs to be used and operated in normal operating procedures. The following conditions and chemicals of operation are absolutely not allowed, because it may destroy or damage ceramic ...view
- December 27, 2018The thermal stability of ceramic membrane determines that it can be operated at high temperatures for a long time. This advantage is particularly suitable for treating feed with high temperature or th...view
- November 1, 2018Compared with such traditional filter like polymer membrane, ceramic membrane has many unique advantages: High separate accuracy, limpid and transparent filtrate with little content of impurity；Pure alumi...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane manufactured by JIUWU HI-TECH is used for liquids separation in a cross-flow filtration way which is different from dead-end filtration.Dead-end filtration means the fluids flow is ve...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane elements are manufactured from pure α-Al2O3, the chemical stable form of Al2O3. Membranes are made of Al2O3, ZrO2 or TiO2 depending on pore size. Due to fine nuanced manufacturing st...view