What's The Benefits Of Cross-Flow Filtration?
A continuous process, easily automated;
The exclusively physical separation that does not alter the products ;
A closed system that eliminates contamination risks ;
Applicable to many industrial processes.
JIUWU Membrane Products
- December 27, 2018Yes, ceramic membranes can be heat sterilized. But steam sterilization is a delicate procedure, which carries significant risks of damaging the system components often induced by the difficulty to con...view
- December 27, 2018Ceramic membrane elements are manufactured from pure α-Al2O3, the chemical stable form of Al2O3. Membranes are made of Al2O3, ZrO2 or TiO2 depending on pore size. Due to fine nuanced manufacturing st...view
- December 27, 2018From the perspective of microstructure, the inorganic ceramic membrane has two structures: "symmetric ceramic membrane" and "asymmetric ceramic membrane". Since asymmetric ceramic membrane has better ...view
- December 27, 2018Sizing solutions recovery Indigo recovery Washing effluents Dye baths Washing water with inks from gum printing originAlkaline baths from printed circuits Black liquorsCoating effluent Paper pulp blea...view
- December 27, 2018Other methods of sanitation currently employed, particularly in the food and beverage and bio-industries include:a. Circulation of water and ozoneb. Circulation of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid...view
- December 27, 2018The flux (permeate rate) is the flow rate of liquid that passed through the ceramic membrane layer and out of ceramic membrane in liter/m2.hour.(LMH), Specified permeates are based on a feed pure wate...view